Friday, March 25, 2022

Saint Patrick's day 2022

This year for Saint Patrick's day, we had a leprechaun come to our house! He hid 10 gold coins around our yard, and left us a little bag of goodies! We hired this little leprechaun from our ward, he was fundraising. It was lots of fun going out in the morning before school to find all the little coins! It was absolutely f r e e z i n g though! 






Pippin enjoyed finding the coins with us! Also, gotta love the green scarf being used as earmuffs.
The picture above was taken right before disaster struck! And the one below is the aftermath. See those three little pancakes in the center of the plate? They fell on me, bounced off my head, and landed in the crook of my arm! The pancakes were delicious, we dyed them green and used a little squirt bottle so we could pour the pancakes into shapes easier! In the picture above you can see we did clovers, 3 little "gold" coins, and a leprechaun, which looks interesting. 😂 Can you see his face?
The little shamrock crown I'm wearing is one that mom purchased for me for fun! I wore it all day and to school. Dad also wore a tie made up of little green metallic beads!

No comments: