Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bye Bye frogs...

This past weekend, Steve and I (Lani), decided now that the frogs were frogs, they were starting to really stink. So, it was off to the reservoir to give them a new home. Well, having never been to the particular reservoir we were going to (Bullock or Cottonwood), we got lost. Luckily, we found a small convenience store/gas station (Shirley's). So, we stopped and I went to ask for directions. When the clerk found out that I was going to be setting some tadpoles and frogs free, she asked if she could have them. She explained that she has kids and they just love to play with the little frogs and she has a ditch by her house that they live in. I happily gave her the entire habitat. So, our frogs have a new home.

Sorry there's no picture. I brought my camera to take a picture at the reservoir, but I gave the frogs away unexpectedly and forgot to snap a pic before I gave them away.

No comments: