Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lily's first scripture in primary




Today Lily did a great job giving her first scripture in Primary. Her scripture was Ether 12:19 which says, "And there were many whose faith was so exceedingly strong, even before Christ came, who could not be kept from within the veil, but truly saw with their eyes the things which they had beheld with an eye of faith, and they were glad."

Although the scripture was a bit difficult to comprehend over the pulpit, the message is clear and beautiful. It' s a powerful example of the miracles that are given to those who exercise faith.

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

I was so there to watch Lily and I was so proud of her! I love that 'thank you' at the end. She makes my heart thankful when I hear her say it.

Amanda Lauret said...

Yay Lily! Good job! That is a long scripture for a little gal. I am so impressed that she got through the whole thing! I love the "thank you" at the end too. That was my favorite part. :)

Diana and Family said...

That was so cute! Ya, I really liked the thank you at the end too!