Friday, October 28, 2011

A Visit and A Blessing

My sister and I are very close and we have made good use of the invention of the Iphone/Ipod Touch's app called Facetime.  Above is a picture of April's baby Devon via Facetime.  Lily took the picture with a camera while I was talking with April.  This is how I usually see Devon.

On October 16th, Devon was blessed in church and my family traveled down for the blessing.  I loved seeing Devon in real life and seeing how tall he's gotten.  We had a wonderfully full weekend visiting with all my family members in Utah Valley and some of Steve's as well. 

After the blessing, April had a potluck luncheon at her house and I was able to get some pictures.  We had yummy build-your-own pulled pork salad, pasta salad, jello salad, drinks, and dessert. Yum!

I miss my family very much and living 2 hours away is too far for me.  I miss things like this:
 and this...
 and this...
But, I'm blessed we are able to visit as much as we do, and I'm glad that we didn't have to miss this occasion.
Sorry, Spencer.  My camera's reaction time is a little slow.


So good to see my dad!  I miss him!

Maizie talking it up!


Amara getting ready for prayer.
That weekend went by way fast, and we enjoyed every minute of it.

1 comment: