Sunday, August 17, 2014

One Last Aloha! Until the Next Guting Reunion...

"Shaka brada!"  Uncle Greg and me.
 The time came that my family had to go back home.  We got together for one last luncheon at the tahiti village with the people we love. 

We took pictures...
 Aunty Marissa (Jayme's wife) kept loading the kids up on ice cream and cookies...
 And then we just hung out for a couple hours.
 Hanging out with this group, there is never a dull moment.

 The best was watching my mom with her girl-cousins play musical chairs.


 And after all those shenanigans, Uncle Tex challenged Steve to some capoeira.  They were fun to watch.  And somehow I got roped into "playing" too.  I may have some of the worst technique ever, but I'm willing to look goofy around these folks.  It was all in good fun. 
And that's how we say Aloha- with lots and lots of smiles.

If you missed the reunion, or want to relive some of those fun moments- check out the 7-minute smilebox video below.  Warning- the sound may be a bit loud.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free slideshow

1 comment:

Amanda Lauret said...

Hahaha! Thanks for sharing that movie! I am glad I got to see some of the craziness, even though we didn't get to be there!