Friday, April 29, 2011

April Comes, Shenannigans Follow

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Another free greeting by Smilebox

Shenannigans... April (the person, not the month) inspires fun and surprises.  She came for a surprise visit last month (sorry so late in blogging), and she came to my house while my mom was at work.  Well, we had some time to concoct a plan to surprise mom.  After I put my girls to sleep, it was time for some fun.  My mom had no clue April was in town.  I had called her and asked if she wanted to go out shopping with me and she agreed and suggested that we shop for April and her baby.  So, I disguised April in some of the clothes and accessories I found around my house and I dropped her off at the family dollar.  Then I went and got my mom and we headed to the family dollar to go "shopping."  You'll have to watch the video to see the look on mom's face when April surprised her.  She was shocked!  I was lame and couldn't hold in my laughter.

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

this was such a memory I will never forget!!! I love my girls! They make me laff... I honestly didn't recognize April dressed as that 'homeless lady looking person'! Had I looked at her chaco sandals it probably would've clicked but duh. Love those 'fun duh moments'!!!

Doralee said...

What cute fun sisters you are!! That was so funny!