Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Greetings!

I'm so thankful for all our family has been blessed with.  Reflecting back on this year has really allowed me to see just how gracious God has been to us.

Here is our family Christmas e-letter.  If you click on the smilebox you'll get the interactive version.  I'll be sending it out via email and facebook.  And to my 2 grandparents that don't regularly use their computers, they'll be getting a snail mail version.  Merry Christmas everyone!  May your days be merry and bright just as ours have been!
Click to play this Smilebox newsletter
Create your own newsletter - Powered by Smilebox
Free newsletter design generated with Smilebox

1 comment:

Amanda Lauret said...

So, so cute! I love how it turned out-- and reading a little review of your year!