Sunday, May 31, 2015

Happy Mother's Day 2015


Mom makes a great meatloaf.  Our mother's day dinner was a combined effort.  We celebrated at my house.  Mom made her meatloaf.  I made mashed potatoes and gravy.  Additionally, we had shrimp cocktail, crackers and cream cheese with jalapeno jelly, rolls, broiled veggies, carrots with butter and a touch of creamed honey, a large garden salad, and french silk pie for dessert.  

After our hefty meal, mom, my girls, and I gathered around in the living room and recorded stories from mom's life to put on familysearch.  

She told some great ones like her hair do gone wrong and the boy she didn't want to date.  

We also broke out the girls' ukes and strummed.  Mom's still got it and I'm still learning.

I love my mommy and I"m so blessed I got to spend Mother's Day with the best mom a girl could ever ask for.

No comments: