Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter

A few photos from Easter... I'll have to post the video later. Lily left a note in her basket saying "please hide basket hard." I guess last year it was just set next to the couch... much too easy. This year both girls needed help finding their baskets that were hidden in cabinets.

Amara drew a picture of the Easter bunny I thought was so cute.

The girls loved how I did their hair for church, so of course we just had to take a picture of that.

We all had fun the day after for family night as we dyed eggs. They had such cute faces in the kit we bought. I love how they turned out!

1 comment:

Amanda Lauret said...

Your eggs did turn out really cute! I can't wait until my kids are old enough that we can actually decorate- and not just get dye everywhere... though maybe that's just how it is with boys?? Ha ha! Glad you had a happy holiday!