Friday, July 12, 2013

My Mother's Day

 I feel so loved!  I love being a mother and my children bring me great joy.  They made me breakfast in bed (toast and yogurt) and homemade cards, which I just love!

Amara's card is made out of a large piece of thin craft foam and it says: "Do you belev in ferys?  mom I love you.  ceep this forever.  fram amara"  Then a big heart below says "write here with pen," which I did.  She made this card for me a month before mother's day because she was so excited for it being the next holiday.  Her and her sister love "fairies" a lot!

Lily painted a place mat for me.

And in school she made me some flower coupons that turned out so cute.

Then she made a card for everyone to sign:


I love my children and I feel so blessed to be their mother.

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

This brought me to tears*... I remember when my children would do that for me and they still try and make my day special!! I'm glad you had a Lily and Amara. I don't know what you would do without them :)