Thursday, August 24, 2017

California Pizza Kitchen Thank You Dinner


As a thank you, Dad and Debby took us and everyone else who helped take care of Grandma out to eat at the California Pizza Kitchen. There was one long table with all the adults and one crazy chaotic table with all the kids! They assigned us two waiters and they got their exercise in taking care of our two tables. I'm pretty sure that we increased the decibel level in their restaurant tenfold.  It was the first time that I had been to the California Pizza Kitchen and I would have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was superb and the company was beyond that!

The prices were not exactly budget friendly, but Debby let us know that we could order anything we wanted off the menu within reason. So although I wanted to try 5 different things, I settled on a salad and an entree.  Both were fantazz!


Steve ordered fried macaroni and cheese bites, split pea soup, and oriental type of salad.

This was a really special dinner and I'm thankful we got to do it with our loved ones. 

No comments: