Thursday, August 24, 2017

The Good And The Beautiful


At the end of June was a homeschooling conference for The Good and the Beautiful company. It was my first homeschooling conference and theirs too, and it was fabulous. I love their products and so do my kids, and it's definitely a company I feel good about supporting because they "teach advanced academics while connecting children to the good and the beautiful in life and in learning: God, high moral character, and the wonders and beauty of nature and human life."

It's also incredibly affordable and time efficient and open & go. It's so me. I love it!

So, this year we are going to use their language arts curriculum, history, handwriting, and some science. My kids told me that they can't wait to get started with it. 

Anyway, I took a few photos of some of the "favorite finds" exhibits. 

We've loved the Billy and Blaze books. 

I plan to implement a thank you box

We love librivox!

This conference was so inspiring and encouraging.  I feel like it helped me gain concrete knowledge about education today and about homeschooling. I'm so thankful that I get to have this opportunity and that my kids are able to get an education I can be proud of.  Our educational journey together is a blessing.

P.S. Maybe we will do music appreciation some year. These Zeezok books look great. 

No comments: